Scholarship Opportunities | Community Memorial Scholarship Fund | Medical Staff Scholarship | Scholarship Program Application | Medical College of Wisconsin Scholarship Fund | University of Wisconsin School of Medicine Scholarship Fund
Community Memorial Hospital
Scholarship Program Application
In addition to the information in the online application, the following
materials must be submitted to Community Memorial
You may also include any additional information you feel will help the committee to evaluate your application.
- High school transcript, including class rank.
- ACT/SAT scores.
- Proof of acceptance from the college or university.
- Transcript of any prior college experience.
- 2 letters of recommendation (minimum).
- 500-600 word essay, double spaced. The essay should include the applicant’s answer to these two questions.
1. Why have you chosen to enter this particular field?
2. What are your career goals?
Do I need to provide high school transcripts and ACT/SAT scores if I have been out of
high school for several years?
• NO but do provide name and location of high school, years attended and date
of graduation under “High School Information”.
Are original transcripts required or can I provide a printed copy of the online transcript?
• Originals are preferred but online copies will be accepted.
Do I only provide name and address for references?
• No, you must also provide a minimum of 2 letters of recommendation.
Is there a limit on extracurricular, community and personal activities and awards?
• No limit.
Mail or e-mail all supporting application materials to:
Attn. Kiara Green
Community Memorial Hospital
P.O. Box 408
Menomonee Falls, WI 53052
Or e-mail supporting materials to: email@example.com with the subject line of “Scholarship 2015 [your last name]”.
If you have questions regarding the scholarships or scholarship application, please contact Kiara Green at 262-257-3200.
The deadline for receipt of all application materials is March 1, 2015.
What You'll Need
Please be aware that the scholarship applications are unable to be saved. You must have all materials ready before completing the application.
To complete the scholarship application, you must provide the following:
- Contact information (address, phone)
- High School Information (location, dates attended)
- Extracurricular, community and personal activities
- Honors/awards for scholastic, athletic or other achievements
- Employment/volunteer history
- College Major/Degree Sought
- College/University Information
- Career goal essay (500-600 word, double spaced)
Letters of Recommendation
- Estimated annual school expenses
- Other financial assistance (scholarships/grants)
- Financial assistance from family members
- Family financial statement (annual family income)
- Age of all parents’ dependents
- Two personal letters of recommendation (including contact information)